Employer Refuses To Report Your Injury To Workers' Comp? What You Should Know Now

If your employer accuses you of lying about your injuries and refuses to submit the appropriate incident reporting forms to their insurer or a workers' compensation office, consult with a personal injury attorney right away. Regardless of how your employer feels about your accident, they're responsible for submitting your incident report forms to their insurer for review. Depending on your state's laws, you may only have a certain time limit to file your claim.

Harmed By A Medication? Understanding Product Liability

The companies that make medication have a duty by law to make sure the products they are giving out are safe. This is why the FDA exists to make sure there are regulations in place to keep people honest and avoid allowing something out into the market that will be harmful to people. Sometimes things slip through the cracks and sometimes someone in the process of creating the drug is negligent and it results in people being hurt or in the worst cases a loss of life.

Assaults And Personal Injury Lawsuits

If you were a victim of an assault, then you might want to consider filing a lawsuit. If you had to pay medical bills, were unable to go to work for a period, or if you were just afraid for your life, then a lawsuit can help you win compensation and peace of mind. To help you decide if that's the right course for you, here are some of the basics:

What To Do When Your Car Insurance Provider Sues You: How Your Car Accident Attorney Can Help

When most people think of car accidents and lawsuits, they think of lawsuits where the injured sue the other drivers. However, there are cases where the car insurance provider may sue you or the other driver's insurance provider for the accident. These cases are much more unpleasant from the standpoint that you should not be doubly punished for a car accident that may not have been your fault. Here is what you can do in these situations and how your car accident attorney can help.

Were You Sent Home From The ER With Heart Attack Symptoms Because You're A Woman? Get A Lawyer

Were you sent home from the emergency room or from your family physician with symptoms of a heart attack, and then had a heart attack later in your home? If so, you want to call a medical malpractice attorney right away. Undiagnosed or overlooked heart attack symptoms occur frequently with women, and you were possibly misdiagnosed or mistreated at the medical facility. A lawyer will read through your evidence to see if you have enough information for a case.